Consulting with a Spokane arborist is the first important step to determining the health of your trees. Based upon our evaluation – in most cases – with proper pruning and thinning of the trees, Pine Marten Tree Care can help to extend the life of your trees in Spokane and improve the appearance of your yard.
When Pine Marten Tree Care does the work, our team will cover any areas such as flower beds and bushes from falling limbs and branches. Whether your tree is large or small, Pine Marten Tree Care can safely take care of it all!
We offer a Friends of Manito discount!
Our services include:
- Tree Thinning
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Crown Shaping
- Tree Removal
- Tree Stump Grinding
- Tree Maintenance
Sprinkler Start-Ups — Wake Your Sprinklers Up from a Winter Sleep!
Pine Marten Tree Care is offering a spring sprinkler start-up special — just $49* for up to 12 zones if you book before March 15, 2018!
*Regular price $70
As the ground thaws in the springtime, we recommend our spring start-up service to get your sprinkler system up and running for the season. Winter ground heaving, heavy snowfall and snow removal can all take a toll on adjustments and function of your lawn sprinkler heads.
Our Spring Start-up service inspects for all the issues winter has left behind.
From a simple sprinkler head change, to the addition of entire zones, our irrigation technicians will work with you to optimize turf and plant coverage.
We will check all the components to ensure your irrigation sprinkler system is fully functional for the watering season. This service includes:
- Turn water on to the sprinkler system and inspect sprinkler plumbing and vacuum breaker.
- Activate the controller, set watering schedule and test all valves in the sprinkler system. Install battery. (Battery sold separately)
- Inspect and adjust the sprinkler system for proper coverage.
- Check for system leaks.
- Check function of all sprinkler heads and nozzles.
- Provide information and quote for all irrigation repairs needed.
Sprinkler System Repairs
Pine Marten Tree Care also offers irrigation system repairs in the Spokane area. We will review and evaluate your current irrigation system (often at the time of Spring Start-up) in order to recommend changes or enhancements that will ensure your sprinkler system meets the needs of all of your lawn, plants and trees in the most efficient manner.
Typical Repairs Include:
- Controller Repair
- Valve Locating and Repair
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Rain Sensor Installation and Repair
- Wiring Repair
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Sprinkler Head Repair
- Pressure Problem Troubleshooting
- Design and Equipment Upgrades
- Post-landscaping Design and Remodeling